Preparing all the materials needed for HR interviews & technical tests for new applicants.
Handling all onboarding related logistics.
Handling all personnel related requests.
Handling the petty cash allocated for serving employees’ requests & entertainment.
Handling all internal communication announcements related to employees.
Reporting any maintenance related issues to all concerned parties.
Supervising office cleaning.
Bachelor Degree in relevant field.
0- 2 years of experience in Personnel/HR role.
Excellent knowledge of MS office applications (word, excel & Powerpoint)
Nice to have
Basic knowledge of HR/Personnel ERP systemt such as Oddo is a plus.
Strong analytical skills
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more